- State-of-the-Art “Smart Nutrient” Ingredient Profile
- Promotes Enhanced Cognitive Function, Memory, and Learning
- The “New Kid on the Block” of Nutraceutical Brain Science for Cognitive Function
Neurons in the brain are cells of chemical communication. Human brains are comprised of tens of billions of neurons, each linked to thousands of other neurons. Thus, the brain has a highly specialized network of trillions of connections (synapses). When these neural pathways malfunction or are inhibited, affective (behavioral) symptoms manifest themselves. When compounds, including neuro enhancement nutraceuticals, are able to alter neural function, these behavioral symptoms may be relieved, worsened, or produced. Diminished levels of the brain’s chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) negatively impact the various aspects of attention, such as impulsivity, hyperactivity, deficient arousal, excessive arousal, and stress, which potentially results in a profound impact on cognitive function, particularly memory and mood. Although some degree of cognitive impairment is inevitable in older years, steps can be taken to prevent, or at least mitigate, the loss of cognitive function. These steps include maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle, good nutrition, and nutraceutical supplementation that promotes and supports brain health. This area of nutraceutical supplementation is highly challenging and is changing rapidly. While there are many compounds already scientifically-supported for this purpose, there are potentially even many more compounds on the horizon that show strong promise in the area of cognitive support. Unfortunately, many compounds being marketed for this purpose have no scientific or anecdotal support.
UNMATCHED is a Neuro Enhancement supplement that brings forth the most recent nutraceutical developments in cognitive health. UNMATCHED offers users the next generation in nutraceutical supplementation to aid attention and focus. UNMATCHED contains many psycho-nutraceutical agents, often called “Smart Nutrients,” that provide a natural nutraceutical alternative to effectively and safely improve cognitive function and mood. These compounds include:
- Huperzia serrata extract (L-Huperzine A) (derived from Chinese club moss and which contributes to healthy levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine);
- Phosphatidylserine (a crucial building block that helps the brain utilize its fuel efficiently and which stimulates the production of acetylcholine to promote relaxation and improvements in memory impairment, cognitive function, and learning capability);
- 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) (a precursor used in the synthesis of acetylcholine that helps stabilize aging-associated brain cell membrane degradation);
- Bacopa Monnieri extract (maintains healthy memory support and function, provides relaxation properties, and whose polyphenol activity provides antioxidant protection for the brain);
- Vitamin B-12 (plays a very important role in supporting optimal brain and nerve function);
- AshwaPure® has a very high level of withanolides on the market at 5% by HPLC. AshwaPure® is a 15x concentrated extract, bringing the most potent levels of calming bioactive constituents in the market.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used in Asian countries for thousands of years and is an antioxidant-rich herb derived from one of the true living fossils in history, of which examples have been found from 280 million years ago. There is a myriad of uses described throughout history, but most notably is the research backed idea of improved blood perfusion to the entire body, but most specifically to the brain. Reductions in anxiety and mental clarity have been described for centuries as well as improving vascular and other associated dementias. TOP G Ginkgo Biloba contains numerous flavonoids which some science suggests can protect against aging-related issues such as dementia by improving blood flow to the brain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.